About Australian Child Care Career Options (ACCCO)
ACCCO first opened its doors in Brisbane over 22 years ago (established in 1996) by Narelle Cossettini who is still the CEO today. With a vision to deliver high quality, industry recognised training for early childhood professionals. ACCCO has since surpassed all ambitions and is now a national training provider specialising early childhood, school age, education support and first aid for educators.
Narelle identified an urgent need for quality training in the education and care profession. With industry support and recommendation, Narelle has been able to grow a quality, well known and industry recognised national business. Over the years, ACCCO has responded to industry needs and expanded its services to include School Aged Education and Care, Education Support and First Aid. The core business remains focused on supporting our students to 'educate others'. ACCCO has also contributed to industry evolution and modernisation by continuing to provide industry with well informed, guidance through active participation within various industry advisory groups.
Our principle aim is the provision of quality education, with emphasis on meeting the practical requirements of Children’s Services and Schools. Another main goal is our dedication and personalised attention towards our students, making sure of regular contacts. We believe that the provision of quality learning impacts not only on our students, services and schools, but also upon the broader society, both directly and indirectly. ACCCO staff makes particular effort to get to know each student personally in order to provide a service which best suits their individual needs.
Awards and Achievements
- 2015 Finalist Small employer of the year kyabra Occasional Care service
- 2014 Finalist in Campbelltown local business awards
- 2014 ACCCO Employer won the state final of Small Employer of the year kyabra Occasional Care service
- 2013 ACCCO student won the state finals Family and Early Education and Care Awards
- 2013 ACCCO student won the state finals of the Qld Training Award (After School Care)
- 2012 QUEST Business Achievers Award for Education and Training
- 2011 QUEST Business Achievers Award for Education and Training
- 2010 Workforce Council innovation award “Melissa Flanders”
- 2010 CareerOne Excellence Awards in Education and Training
- 2010 QUEST Business Achievers Award 5yrs (Hall of Fame)
- 2009 CareerOne Excellence Awards in Education and Training
- 2009 NSW Local Business Award
- 2007 Sponsors of 2 Women’s Soccer teams
- 2007 signed up the very 1st NSW Diploma Trainee
- 2004 Montessori Dual Diploma (World First)
- 2002 Signed up the very 1st Apprentice in Australia for Children’s Services
Why choose ACCCO for education and training?
With over 22 years’ experience, ACCCO has established strong relationships and maintains close links to industry enabling us to deliver in-demand skills and the most up-to-date relevant training. Education and Care services actively seek out ACCCO graduates because of their high quality training, with employers recognising the exemplary skills and practices from the students who have trained with ACCCO.
- Well-established industry recommended training college specialising in Education and Care
- ACCCO is on the approved list of providers for each state and territory
- All training materials and resources are provided by ACCCO
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- A dedicated ACCCO Trainer Assessor for mentoring and support
- Australia Wide training delivery
Industry sought graduates!
The 2017 National Centre for Vocational Education (NCVER) Student Outcomes Survey statistics show that ACCCO students have higher employment outcomes than all other training providers across Australia! ACCCO graduates sit at 84.9% employment rate which is considerably higher than the national average of 77.7% from all other Australian VET providers.
Of those students employed after training, 94.4% of students that studies with ACCCO found the training provided was relevant to their current job. Statistics show that from students enrolled with other training providers, only 79% of the students found the training relevant to their employment. ACCCO is passionate and striving to increase this percentage for this year. For a copy of the report 2017-Student-Outcomes-Survey-RTO-Australian-Child-Care-Career-Options