“OUR TRAINING, YOUR CAREER, THEIR FUTURE”
Australian Child Care Career Options (ACCCO) is a successful award winning and well-established nationally accredited education and care training organisation providing qualifications in Early Childhood, School Age Education, Education Support, and First Aid. Our principle aim is the provision of quality education, with emphasis on meeting the practical requirements of Children’s Services and Schools.
Another main goal is our dedication and personalised attention towards our students, making sure of regular contacts. We believe that the provision of quality learning impacts not only on our students, services and schools, but also upon the broader society, both directly and indirectly. ACCCO staff makes particular effort to get to know each student personally in order to provide a service which best suits their individual needs.
Our perception of this “real world” is not only that inhabited by our students but also that of future employers. We place particular emphasis on maintaining meaningful contact with Early Childhood Services and Schools, enabling ACCCO to provide the most “up to date” practical and theoretical perspectives.
ACCCO considers choosing a career with children, people have decided to assume responsibility for nurturing the growth, development and education of young children.
Awards and Achievements
- 2015 Finalist Small employer of the year kyabra Occasional Care service
- 2014 Finalist in Campbelltown local business awards
- 2014 ACCCO Employer won the state final of Small Employer of the year kyabra Occasional Care service
- 2013 ACCCO student won the state finals Family and Early Education and Care Awards
- 2013 ACCCO student won the state finals of the Qld Training Award (After School Care)
- 2012 QUEST Business Achievers Award for Education and Training
- 2011 QUEST Business Achievers Award for Education and Training
- 2010 Workforce Council innovation award “Melissa Flanders”
- 2010 CareerOne Excellence Awards in Education and Training
- 2010 QUEST Business Achievers Award 5yrs (Hall of Fame)
- 2009 CareerOne Excellence Awards in Education and Training
- 2009 NSW Local Business Award
- 2007 Sponsors of 2 Women’s Soccer teams
- 2007 signed up the very 1st NSW Diploma Trainee
- 2004 Montessori Dual Diploma (World First)
- 2002 Signed up the very 1st Apprentice in Australia for Children’s Services
History of ACCCO
Australian Child Care Career Options, better known as ACCCO, first opened its doors in Brisbane over 22 years ago (established in 1996) by Narelle Cossettini who is still the CEO today. With a vision to deliver high quality, industry recognised training for early childhood professionals. ACCCO has since surpassed all ambitions and is now a national training provider specialising early childhood, school age, education support and first aid for educators.
Narelle identified an urgent need for quality training in the education and care profession. With industry support and recommendation, Narelle has been able to grow a quality, well known and industry recognised national business. Over the years, ACCCO has responded to industry needs and expanded its services to include School Aged Education and Care, Education Support and First Aid. The core business remains focused on supporting our students to 'educate others'.
ACCCO has also contributed to industry evolution and modernisation by continuing to provide industry with well informed, guidance through active participation within various industry advisory groups.
In late 2015, ACCCO celebrated the opening of a state of the art, contemporary campus in the education hub of Fortitude Valley. The location is convenient for students as it is close to public transport, student accommodation and the Brisbane city. ACCCO also has offices in South Australia and New South Wales, and Trainers working in almost all parts of Australia!
Why Choose ACCCO?
- Specialists in education
- Leaders in quality training
- Industry sought graduates
ACCCO students have higher employment outcomes than all other training providers across Australia. A recently released National Centre for Vocational Education (NCVER) Student Outcomes Survey revealed, in 2017 ACCCO graduates sit at an 84.9 per cent employment rate, which is considerably higher than the 77.7 per cent from all other Australian VET providers and of those students employed after training with ACCCO, 94.4 per cent found the training provided was relevant to their current job, compared to 79 per cent elsewhere. ACCCO is passionate and striving to increase this percentage for this year.
For a copy of the report please click on the following link;