Fee-Free Year 12 Graduates
Have you graduated from year 12 and would love a career working with young children?
Eligible Year 12 graduates can access fee-free apprenticeships, traineeships and training in high priority areas within the calendar year after graduating.
Fee-free training means eligible Year 12 graduates are exempt from paying student contribution fees under the Certificate 3 Guarantee and User Choice programs. The Year 12 fee-free arrangements were introduced from 1 January 2014.
Who can access the fee-free training?
Fee-free training is available to Year 12 graduates who enrol in a high priority qualification within 12 months of leaving school. Students must have completed Year 12 in Queensland and hold a Senior Statement issued by the Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority or equivalent certification.
What courses can I study with ACCCO FEE-FREE?
CertifIcate 3 Guarantee Program
- CHC22015 Certificate II in Community Services
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
User Choice Traineeships & Apprenticeships Funding
Are you eligible?
To be eligible to access fee-free training, you must:
- have completed Year 12 in Queensland and hold a Senior Statement issued by the Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority or equivalent certification.
- enrol and start an apprenticeship, traineeship or training, with an approved training provider in a high priority qualification by the end of the calendar year following completion of Year 12.
- permanently reside in Queensland.
For further information please refer to the Department of Education and Training website:
Fee Free Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question you can't find an answer to?
Feel free to contact ACCCO on 1300 139 406 during business hours.