Funding Options for Completing Courses
To assist with studying, the following options may be available to you.
*Disclaimer: Each student is required to conduct their own checks to identify if they are edible for the programs listed below.
ACCCO has provided the following information in good faith and does not accept responsibility for a student's acceptance or non-acceptance
in any program, and/or for the validity of information provided about these programs.
- Pensioner Education Supplement - Helps students with the ongoing costs of full-time or part-time study in a secondary or tertiary course.
- Austudy - Financial help to full-time students and Australian Apprentices aged 25 years or more
- Abstudy - Helps with costs for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians who are studying or undertaking an Australian Apprenticeship.
- JET Child Care Fee Assistance - Helps with the cost of approved child care for eligible parents undertaking an approved activity.
- The Australian Tax Office can help with reducing your costs through tax offsets and/or claiming the costs you incur to maintain a course of study at a school, college (such as TAFE), university or other recognised place of education.
- Certificate 3 Guarantee
- Higher Level Skills Program
- User choice funding for traineeships and apprenticeships
- Priority Industry Training - Under Future Skills WA
- Traineeships and apprenticeships Under Future Skills WA
- Financial Hardship Fee Waiver
Australian capital territory
Please contact ACCCO for more information and your eligibility into the programs above