These initiatives assist with infrastructure, student support, increasing equity and improving quality in higher education. Funding varies between State/Territories so please check below for eligibility requirements for what is available in your area.
- Certificate 3 Guarantee
- Higher Level Skills Program
- User choice funding for traineeships and apprenticeships
- Free apprenticeships for under 21s
- FEE-FREE Training for Year 12 Graduates
- Teacher Bridging Program
Australian capital territory
*Disclaimer: Each student is required to conduct their own checks to identify if they are eligible for the programs listed. ACCCO has provided the following information in good faith and does not accept responsibility for a student's acceptance or non-acceptance in any program, and/or for the validity of information provided about these programs.
Please contact ACCCO for more information and your eligibility into the programs above.
ACCCO Centrelink Approval Number: 4P088
The Australian Department of Human Services (Centrelink) has a variety of programs to support study. ACCCO qualifications have been approved by Centrelink and can attract a wide range of funding assistance for eligible students. You may be eligible for Centrelink assistance if you undertake an approved course with ACCCO.
Please enquire through your local Centrelink office to see if you are eligible for Centrelink Assistance… or visit the Department of Human Services website.
- Austudy, Abstudy and Youth Allowance
- Education Entry Payment
- Pensioner Education Supplement (PES)
- Jobs, Education and Training (JET) Child Care fee Assistance
Centrelink Help Numbers:
- Austudy 13 2490
- Abstudy 13 2317
- Youth Allowance 13 2490
- Pensioner Education Supplement (PES) 13 2490
- Jobs, Education and Training (JET) 13 6150