Training on accco Campus
Get a hands-on learning approach by interacting with your teachers, fellow students and practical materials.
We have some of the best training facilities and utilise a variety of learning techniques that will help you to learn more easily in a
fun, stimulating and interactive environment. All training is delivered in an adult learning environment so you’ll get to experience what
it’s like to study in a higher education setting.
- Enjoy small class sizes where you get to collaborate with your peers
- Our Trainers Assessors know you by name - and they want to see you succeed, just as much as you do!
- Stay motivated with more interaction through face-to-face learning
- Teaching in a stimulating, interactive learning environment
Structured classroom learning
All classes are delivered by qualified, industry experienced Trainer Assessors who work closely with students to optimise their learning
experience. We simulate activities and tasks that are required to be performed within the workplace so that students gain confidence before
working in an early education centre or service.
Students attend class one day per week at the college, as well as attend an ACECQA approved service to receive practical training and
experience. Vocational placement hours are in addition to theory class attendance and are usually completed in shool holidays. A current
working with children check is required for work placement when you are 18 years of age.
What can I study with ACCCO?
- Early childhood education and care (children aged 0-5 years)
Early childhood education involves caring for and teaching children under the age of five to enhance their development.
Through the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, you will be introduced to working in the field of early childhood. It is
the minimum qualification to gain employment in ACECQA approved early childhood services and often the qualification studied for those
wanting to begin their career in early childhood education.
ACCCO campus locations
Brisbane - 161 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
Sydney - Unit 5&6, 19-21 Oxford Road, Ingleburn, NSW 2565
Adelaide - 26 Anderson Walk, Smithfield, SA 5114
To participate in the VET program students must:
- have a sound achievement result in Year 10 Maths and English subjects or equivalent prior to enrolling in the program
- complete a language and literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Indicator
- identify the VET program as part of their school curriculum
- remain enrolled in and attend school throughout the duration of the program
All school based VET programs involve a partnership between the School and ACCCO. Speak with our VET in School Coordinator Marina Combis on 1300
or email email@example.com for more information on our VETiS Program.
How to apply
All school based VET programs involve a partnership between the School and ACCCO. Talk to your school VET Coordinator or head of senior
schooling about studying with ACCCO. Your school can form a partnership with ACCCO and make the program available to you at your school.
Industry sought graduates!
The 2017 National Centre for Vocational Education (NCVER) Student Outcomes Survey statistics show that ACCCO students have higher
employment outcomes than all other training providers across Australia! ACCCO graduates sit at 84.9% employment rate which is considerably
higher than the national average of 77.7% from all other Australian VET providers.
Why choose ACCCO for education and training?
ACCCO is consistently receiving positive feedback from School VET Teachers. The recurring feedback from VET teachers was, they are enjoying
not having to develop all the learning and assessment materials under the new version of the training package including Sustainability,
Early Years Learning Framework and the National Work Health and Safety. ACCCO provides all VET classes with class presentations, template
unit workbooks and access to text books for each unit in PDF format.
With over 23 years’ experience, ACCCO has established strong relationships with schools and maintains
close links to industry enabling us to deliver in-demand skills and up-to-date and relevant training.
Schools are also enjoying the relationship with our VET in School Coordinator who maintains the consistency of training, assessment and
providing support. The most positive feedback is out in the field with Early Childhood Services noticing an improvement in the quality of
training by the Schools who have moved over to ACCCO.
- Well-established industry recommended training college specialising in Education and Care Qualifications
- ACCCO is on the approved list of providers for each state and territory
- All training materials and resources are provided by ACCCO
- Professional development opportunities for teachers
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- A dedicated ACCCO Trainer Assessor for mentoring and support
- In-service training day for the school VET teacher
- Onsite support visits from ACCCO
Standing out from other training providers, ACCCO is regarded for the valuable face to face and on the job training that students receive
throughout their course.
Students also benefit directly from the fact that ACCCO specialises only in Early Childhood Education and Care qualifications and the high
degree of industry engagement and connection that ACCCO offers assists graduates when seeking employment. Education and Care services
actively seek out ACCCO graduates because of their high quality training, with employers recognising the exemplary skills and practices
from the students who have trained with ACCCO.
Training on accco campus
Want to find out more or ready to take the next step?