Designed for educators and leaders looking to enhance relationships with colleagues, children and families.
Our Professional Development workshops have been designed by industry experts for early childhood education and care services, outside school hours care services and all services in scope of the National Quality Framework (NQF) throughout Australia.
Every workshop provides a practical, hands-on approach for all levels of experience and qualification to support the NQF outcomes and assist your staff in their ongoing learning and practices. We understand that the education sector is ever changing and competitive, and we need to continuously upgrade service standards and therefore upskill staff in their skills and knowledge! An investment in professional development, as well as being required under the National Quality Standard, has a range of benefits for education and care services.
- It allows staff to achieve personal and workplace goals.
- It enables staff and providers to be confident in their ability to comply with professional regulatory obligations.
- It enables staff to maintain and improve their professional competence by keeping abreast of new technology, theory, requirements and practice.
- It has a significant positive impact on staff retention.
- It contributes towards increased value and respect for sector professionalism.
- Improves work culture and collaboration among staff.
Professional Development training can be delivered across Australia anytime including after hours or on weekends giving you the flexibility of your training being delivered at a time most convenient for you.
- We can customise training to suit the needs of your service, and
- We can come at a time that suits you – evenings or weekends!
(All in-service workshops require a minimum invoice of $650).
Please note: All prices are GST inclusive. For in-service workshops, a minimum invoice deposit of $650 is required to be made on booking prior to each workshop. Balance due within 7 days of date of invoice. If an ACCCO consultant is not located within your local area, airfares and accommodation will be added to the total cost of your invoice. The invoice will be charged as per the booking form numbers, any additional numbers will be invoiced separately. If the attendance number is less than requested on the booking form, the service will still be liable for the negotiated agreed price at the time of the booking.
- 2 hours of training
- All learning materials
- A qualified and experienced Consultant to guide learning
- A Statement of Attendance for all participants
- Light refreshments (for training delivered at ACCCO campus)
Find out more about our popular workshops, and outcomes or consult us to design a workshop specifically suited to your service! For
a list of workshop topics
$70 per person
Current ACCCO student (Non Concession) $50 per person
Current ACCCO student (Concession) $30 per person
Workshops delivered at ACCCO
Regular 2 hour workshops are run from our Brisbane and Adelaide campus locations providing you with a number of topics to choose from and the flexibility to fit in with your work schedule. Please see our 2019 Professional Development & training Opportunities below. Workshop timetables subject to numbers.
- 10th September - Topic: Nature play and the value of the outdoors (Time: 9.30am - 11.30am)
- 8th October - Topic: Documentation in early childhood settings (Time: 9.30am - 11.30am)
- 12th November - Topic: Team building, stress and time management (Time: 9.30am - 11.30am)
- 11th September - Topic: Safe environments – Through their eyes (Time: 9.00am - 4.00pm)
- 25th September - Topic: Group time fun (Time: 9.00am - 4.00pm)
holiday fun! - Rock creations
(Time: 10.00am - 2.00pm)
- 23rd October - Topic: Safe environments – Through their eyes (Time: 9.00am - 4.00pm)
- 6th November - Topic: Safe environments – Through their eyes (Time: 9.00am - 4.00pm)
- 20th November - Topic: Culture workshop (Time: 9.00am - 4.00pm)
- 4th December - Topic: Safe environments – Through their eyes (Time: 9.00am - 4.00pm)
ACCCO training facilities
FORTITUDE VALLEY - BRISBANE
161 Brunswick Street,
Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
07 3257 1972
SMITHFIELD - ADELAIDE
26 Anderson Walk,
Smithfield, SA 5114
08 8284 1794
Bookings and further information
Give us a call on 1300 139 406 to discuss your individual learning needs.
If you have an interest in particular training for your service, please fill out our booking form or email us at email@example.com
and our Professional Development Coordinator will contact you to discuss how we can best support your needs.
book your Professional Development
Fill out our booking form or give us a call on 1300 139 406 to discuss your individual learning needs.