Professional development workshops for educators
ACCCO has been a part of the education and care sector for over 22 years. Apart from offering superior training services, we also offer the opportunity to utilise our qualified and experienced trainers in providing Professional Development to assist your staff in their ongoing learning and practices. We understand that the education sector is ever changing and competitive, and we need to continuously upgrade service standards and therefore upskill staff in their skills and knowledge!
An investment in professional development, as well as being required under the National Quality Standard, has a range of benefits for education and care services.
- It allows staff to achieve personal and workplace goals.
- It enables staff and providers to be confident in their ability to comply with professional regulatory obligations.
- It enables staff to maintain and improve their professional competence by keeping abreast of new technology, theory, requirements and practice.
- It has a significant positive impact on staff retention.
- It contributes towards increased value and respect for sector professionalism.
ACCCO’s expertise is in all areas of early childhood and school age education and care. We can...
Revise or expand on topics covered in previous qualifications. This is great for those who haven't studied for a while, want to know
current information, or just need a few more skills in areas without completing full qualifications!
- Training topics reflected in the National Quality Standards and the new individual development plans.
- Design something new you that want your staff to learn!! For example, to look at other ways to achieve excellence or improve quality.
- 2 hours of training
- All learning materials
- A qualified and experienced Consultant to guide learning
- A Statement of Attendance for all participants
- Light refreshments (for training delivered at ACCCO campus)
ACCCO Training Facilities
Our Professional Development workshops are delivered regularly at our training facilities in Brisbane and Adelaide providing you with a
number of topics to choose from and the flexibility to fit in with your work schedule.
FORTITUDE VALLEY - BRISBANE
161 Brunswick Street,
Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
07 3257 1972
SMITHFIELD - ADELAIDE
26 Anderson Walk,
Smithfield, SA 5114
08 8284 1794
Tailored to your service’s individual requirements, our Professional Development workshops are delivered at a time and place convenient to you. Facilitators guide sessions using your context and input.
Training can be delivered nationally across Australia anytime including after hours or on weekends giving you the flexibility of your training being delivered at a time most convenient for you. BOOKINGS CAN BE MADE UP TO 12 MONTHS IN ADVANCE!!!
ACCCO Training Facilities
Industry Educators $70 per person
Current ACCCO student (Non Concession) $60 per person
Current ACCCO student (Concession) $30 per person
All Educators and leaders $70 per person.
In-service workshops require a minimum invoice of $650 for 9 people or less.
Please note: All prices are GST inclusive. For in-service workshops, a minimum invoice deposit of $650 is required to be made on booking prior to each workshop. Balance due within 7 days of date of invoice. Prices do not include airfare and accommodation unless ACCCO has a local consultant located within your area. The invoice will be charged as per the booking form numbers, any additional numbers will be invoiced separately. If the attendance number is less than requested on the booking form, the service will still be liable for the negotiated agreed price at the time of the booking.
Bookings and further information
Give us a call on 1300 139 406 or click the 'Book Now' button. Alternatively, you can download a booking form and email to email@example.com
Book into one or more of our popular workshops below, or consult us to design a workshop specifically suited to your service!