NEW Qld PPP Funding
- The Productivity Places Program funded courses for this program are the:
Diploma of Children's Services (Early Childhood Education and Care)
Advanced Diploma of Children’s Services
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (studied through ACCCO's sister college AATS)
- This funding is for Queensland existing workers only. An existing worker as someone who in the previous week prior to enrollment worked for one hour or more for pay, profit, commission or payment in kind.
- Employers are required under the funding agreement to contribute a percentage of the total course cost. This amounts to a payment of $875/place including GST.
- DEADLINE for applications: June 3, 2011
The Productivity Places Program has restricted access to the program to:
· Australian citizens
· Permanent residents of Australia or
· Humanitarian refugees
Under the contract conditions all students must complete the full course by 30th April 2012.
Proof of identity must be provided by students when they enroll. Students need to supply:
· Drivers license or proof of age (number and state of issue) plus a medicare card or
· Birth Certificate or
· Passport (number) or
· Citizenship (Australian) (number)
1. Complete the following form/s
For Diploma and Advanced Diploma: hcs_workforce_council_ppp_feedback_form_-_employers_(all_quals)-2011_child_care.doc
For Certificate IV in Training and Assessment: hcs_workforce_council_ppp_feedback_form_-_employers_(all_quals)-training_and_assessment_(2).doc
2. Return this no later than 3rd June to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions regarding this application. Please refer to Alison: email@example.com or phone: 3257 1972