Fee For Service
Fees for self-funded students. The Fee for Service is applied when a student is not eligible for subsidies, government loans or where no subsidies are available.
ACCCO will charge the learner for the enrolment application and training product as per the nominated fee schedules as outlined below;
- Enrolment fee: $310 including your first unit (non refundable)
- $160 per unit (pay as you are ready to learn)
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): $150 per unit
- Credit Transfer: Free
||Number of Units
||Cost per Unit
|Certificate II in Community Services
|Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
|Certificate III in Education Support
|Certificate IV in Education Support
|Certificate IV in School Age Education and Care
|Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
|Diploma of School Age Education and Care
|Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL is an assessment only process for experienced workers who are seeking formal recognition of their existing skills and knowledge. Cost is $150 per unit. Read more
Credit transfer (sometimes known as advanced standing) is awarded when a student has completed the units required for a qualification at another Registered Training Organisation. This may reduce the amount of time it will take you to gain a qualification, and reduce the overall cost. ACCCO provides credit transfer free of charge. Read more
We have the following payment schemes available to help you pay for your qualification:
- Pay as you go: pay for each unit before you receive it, by credit card payment over the phone
- Payment plan: $320/month
Please contact our enrolments team on 1300 139 406 to discuss payment options applicable to you.
How to Apply
Once you have made the decision to apply for a qualification you will need to download an enrolment pack and complete a Literacy, Numeracy and Language Indicator (LLN).
You will need to attach the following documents with your application:
Colour copy of Passport or Driver’s Licence. (Proof of ID+ residency)
- If passport provided please provide a copy of a bank statement or utility bill issued within the last 6 months showing your current residential address.
- Colour copy of either: current green Medicare care; Birth Certificate; current Australian passport; current New Zealand passport; or Australian citizenship certificate. (Proof of citizenship)
- Colour copy of Certificates and Statement Results for any previously attained or partially completed qualifications completed in or recognised in Australia.
Before you submit your application it is important that you provide all the above required documents. Without these we are unable to process your application.
Please submit your application to email@example.com. Alternatively you can post or visit us.
For more information on how to apply please refer to our Enrolment Fact Sheet.