Fee For Service
Fees for self-funded students. The Fee for Service is applied when a student is not eligible for subsidies, government loans or where no subsidies are available.
ACCCO will charge the learner for the enrolment application and training product as per the nominated fee schedules as outlined below;
- Enrolment fee: $300 including your first unit
- External study: $160 per unit (pay as you are ready to learn)
- Classroom study: Please contact ACCCO to enquire about cost, timetables and availability
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): $150 per unit
- Credit Transfer: Free
||Number of Units
||Cost per Unit
|Certificate II in Community Services
|Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
|Certificate III in Education Support
|Certificate IV in Education Support
|Certificate IV in School Age Education and Care
|Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
|Diploma of School Age Education and Care
|Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
ACCCO has a range of payment schemes to help you pay for the qualification as you can afford it. This includes:
- Pay as you go: pay for your units when you order them, which can be done by credit card, money order, direct debit or cheque.
- Payment plans. For full time/part time students, you can go on a $320/month payment plan
*Please contact our enrolments team on 1300 139 406 to discuss payment options applicable to you.
How to Apply
Once you have made the decision to apply for a qualification you will need to download an enrolment pack below;
For more information on how to apply please refer to our Enrolment Fact Sheet.