You are here: HomeInternationalInternational Admissions | ACCCO › Supporting Documents Requirements for International Admissions | ACCCO

Supporting Documents Requirements for International Admissions | ACCCO

Prepare your Certified Supporting Documents

If you are an international student applying to enrol with ACCCO, you will need to include certified copies of the below documents along with your application.

Documents you are required to provide with your application: 

  • Current passport and Visa 
  • Educational certificate and academic records (year 12 or equivalent pass from home country)
  • English language test results
  • Any higher education or university qualifications 
  • Statement of Attainment from any other relevant completed courses  

What is a certified copy? 

Certified documents are copies of important documents which need to be certified as true copies of the originals by a person authorised to do so.

A certified copy is a copy (often a photocopy) of a primary document that has on it an endorsement or certificate that it is a true copy of the primary document. It does not certify that the primary document is genuine, only that it is a true copy of the primary document. 

Who can certify a copy of a document?

Any person or agency recognised by the law of the country in which you live can certify documents. Visit the website of our embassies and consulates overseas to see who can certify or witness documents in your location. You might have to pay for this service. 

The authorised person must: 

Sight the original document and write on the copy "This is a true copy of the original documents sighted by me". The certifier must certify every page of the documentation. Each page should include:

  • Signature and print of their name
  • Provide an address and contact telephone number
  • State their profession or occupation group
  • Write the date certified
  • Stamp the copy with the official stamp or seal of their organisation (if they have one). 

My documents are not in English?

Official certified English translations are also required for documents in another language. All pages of submitted supporting documents must be certified. 


Take the next step in your career

Click here to get started now