International Student Support
ACCCO are committed to helping international students make the most of their time in Australia by providing quality education, guidance and support.
ACCCO prides itself on providing individual support to students. We will support you through your studies and we will provide you with quality training to support your career ambitions. We understand your requirements, we understand what employers are looking for and we work directly with the industry to provide you with the most current and relevant training.
ACCCO can assist students to settle into life and study in Australia at ACCCO by:
- Supplying information about living in Queensland
- Putting you in touch with community support and multi-cultural services to help with cultural adjustment and homesickness
- Supplying information and support with 'Overseas Student Health Cover' and health concerns https://www.qld.gov.au/health/mental-health/help-lines/services
- Providing advice about ACCCO procedures
- Referrals to learning support to help with academic difficulties
Supply information on international student visa conditions such as:
- academic performance
- contact details
- working while on an international student visa
- employment restrictions.
For more information on all of our international student support services, please contact our International Manager or phone +61 73257 1972 for assistance.