Ready to study in Australia and work with young children?
Once you have made the decision to apply for a qualification you will need to take the first step by downloading our International Student Enrolment Form and International Pre-Enrolment Guide. Click on the links below to access the documents.
- International Student Pre Enrolment Guide The pre-enrolment guide provides you with information on the courses that you are seeking to commence study with.
- International Student Enrolment Form The enrolment form is to collate all required information to support your enrolment application. Please complete ALL areas of the enrolment form. This form can be completed digitally or neatly using blue or black pen. Please note that we are unable to finalise your enrolment until all required information and supporting evidence has been provided.
English language tests
We accept the following English tests for standard entry into our qualifications;
- IELTS: minimum score of 5.5, with no subscore less than 5.0 or
- TOEFL: a minimum score of 527 or
- Internet-based (IBT) TOEFL: a score of 46 (no sub-score less than 35) or
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): an overall score of 42 or
- Cambridge English Advanced level: a minimum score of 162
International course intake dates
An intake date is a nominated start date for a study. ACCCO nominates specific intake dates for International students to commence their
study. International students can enrol throughout the year, however to optimise best learning outcomes for students, the learning programs
commence for International students on designated start dates.
Please Click Here to see the program start dates for 2018.
How to Apply
1. Choose Your Course
Once you have made the decision to apply for a qualification you will need to complete an enrolment form and a Literacy, Language and Numeracy indicator (LLN).
Check you meet:
- Minimum Age Requirement
- English Language Requirements
- Academic Entry Requirements
- Appropriate Visa Requirements
If you do not meet the English Language Requirements, please visit our English Language Pathway Partners or contact our International Manager who will be able to discuss English Language Pathway options with you.
2. Prepare Your Application
Complete the Enrolment Form and prepare details of:
- The course you wish to enrol in
- Acknowledge the cost of the course and the refund policy
- Previous qualifications that meet the course entry requirements
- Colour copy of Passport
- Colour copy of English language test result
- Colour copy of Certificates and Statement Results for any previously attained or partially completed qualifications completed
3. Submit Your Application
Submit your Enrolment Form and Supporting Documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: PO Box 1108, Fortitude Valley, Qld Australia 4006
- In Person: 161 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley, Qld Australia
- Via an ACCCO Education Agent in your country https://www.accco.com.au/international/agents-partners
4. Process of Your Application
Your enrolment will be assessed on the information you have provided. Upon receiving all paperwork and supporting evidence a formal assessment of your eligibility and suitability for the qualification is conducted. You will be notified by an enrolments officer on the status of this application once your eligibility has been assessed.
*Please note that we are unable to finalise your enrolment until all required information and supporting evidence has been provided.
5. Letter of Offer
ACCCO assesses the enrolment application. Once your application is approved you will receive a Letter of Offer to study with ACCCO which explains how to:
- Accept your offer
- Pay your deposit
- Provide any outstanding documents
Student reads and accepts the conditions outlined in the Letter of Offer. Student fees are finalised – payment established. Upon receipt of your Signed Acceptance of Offer and payment of your deposit, ACCCO will issue your Confirmation of Enrolment (COE).
6. Confirm Your Enrolment
If your enrolment application is accepted, you will receive a welcome email with a Confirmation of Enrolment attached, confirming acceptance into the qualification.
6. Apply For Your Visa
For information on applying for visas, visit the Department of Home Affairs website www.homeaffairs.gov.au
Before you submit your application it is important that you provide all the above required documents. Without these we are unable to process your application.
For assistance with your enrolment, our International Admissions Team are more than happy to help you with any questions you may have. For more information on how to apply please refer to our Enrolment Fact Sheet.
Contact us now and we'll get you started...