Ready to study in Australia and work with young children?
Once you have made the decision to apply for a qualification you will need to take the first step by downloading our International Student Enrolment Form and International Pre-Enrolment Guide. Click on the links below to access the documents.
- International Student Pre Enrolment Guide The pre-enrolment guide provides you with information on the courses that you are seeking to commence study with.
- International Student Enrolment Form The enrolment form is to collate all required information to support your enrolment application. Please complete ALL areas of the enrolment form. This form can be completed digitally or neatly using blue or black pen. Please note that we are unable to finalise your enrolment until all required information and supporting evidence has been provided.
English language tests
We accept the following English tests for standard entry into our qualifications;
- IELTS: minimum score of 5.5, with no subscore less than 5.0 or
- TOEFL: a minimum score of 527 or
- Internet-based (IBT) TOEFL: a score of 46 (no sub-score less than 35) or
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): an overall score of 42 or
- Cambridge English Advanced level: a minimum score of 162
International course intake dates
An intake date is a nominated start date for a study. ACCCO nominates specific intake dates for International students to commence their
study. International students can enrol throughout the year, however to optimise best learning outcomes for students, the learning programs
commence for International students on designated start dates.
Please Click Here to see the program start dates for 2018.
How to Apply
To download a copy of How to apply Click
For assistance with your enrolment please contact our International Admissions department:
Phone +61 7 3257 1972 or