To ensure your academic success through ACCCO, there is a minimum level of academic and English language proficiency you need to achieve before enrolling in our courses. In addition to these requirements, there are also a number of conditions you must meet in order to be able to apply for a Student Visa.
Australian equivalent qualification
The entry requirement for a Certificate III or Diploma level course with ACCCO is an Australian Year 12 qualification or equivalent. This is a pre-requisite for all ACCCO courses.
Course entry requirements
Australian Child Care Career Options uses a range of selection criteria in our selection of students for entry into courses, but in general the potential student must:
- have a strong commitment to studying in Australia
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- have the required English Language skills of IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent with no bands lower than 5.0) or a Certificate of Completion from an English College Pathway Partner
- Successful completion of year 12 or equivalent is a pre-requisite for all ACCCO courses
- Hold an appropriate Visa Type for course (please see requirements for individual courses)
- be able to meet the financial cost of the qualifications and living expenses