What is WorkReady?
WorkReady is a South Australian government initiative that brings together funding for training, employment and skills activities. WorkReady is about targeting training and employment opportunities to the needs of people, strategic industries and regions.
Individuals need to meet course entry requirements and verify their eligibility for enrolment before being enrolled in a government subsidised training place.
ACCCO is an approved training provider offering Early Childhood Education and Care funded courses. Please see further information on the WorkReady website here.
What can I study with ACCCO?
To be eligible to undertake training under the Qualification Quota WORKREADY program, prospective students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- aged 16 years or over and not enrolled at school, or
- reside or work in South Australia, and
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or
- a permanent Australian resident, or
- the holder of an eligible visa
- Successfully complete the Upfront Assessment (required level)
Check your eligibility here.
Cost to the Participant
Although the training is subsidised heavily by the SA Government, students must make a contribution called a ‘Student Fee’ toward the training. Places are strictly limited. The following Student Fees will apply from 12/07/17 to 28/02/18 or until places run out. Once funding has run out the fees will be calculated at the Fee For Service Rate.
Funding allocations have now been exhausted, please see our Fee-For-Service rates > Click Here <
||Number of Units
|Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
|Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Pricing is the same for both classroom delivery and external study.
- Students who do not meet the eligibility criteria for WorkReady Funding, fees will be calculated at the Fee-For-Service rates > Click Here <
Am I eligible for Concession?
Students who hold any of the following concession cards at the time of their enrolment may be eligible to for a concession course fee rather than the standard full course fee:
- hold a health care card
- hold a pensioner concession card
- hold a pensioner concession card issued by the Department of Veteran Affairs
- are a prison inmate, a detainee, on remand, held in a South Australian institution in connection with the commission of an offence, or a child in a South Australian detention centre older than 16 years.
Please note: Proof of eligibility for concession must be demonstrated prior to the commencement of training. If the concession is valid for the full enrolment period, then all eligible units commenced within that period attract the concession rate. If the concession is valid for part of the enrolment period, then only eligible units commenced prior to the expiry of the concession attract the concession rate.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL is an assessment only process for experienced workers who are seeking formal recognition of their existing skills and knowledge. Read more
Credit transfer (sometimes known as advanced standing) is awarded when a student has completed the units required for a qualification at another Registered Training Organisation. This may reduce the amount of time it will take you to gain a qualification, and reduce the overall cost. ACCCO provides credit transfer free of charge. Read more
We have the following payment schemes available to help you pay for your qualification:
- Less than $200: no payment plans available (full upfront payment is required)
- $200 to $300: $50/month
Please contact our enrolments team on 1300 139 406 to discuss payment options applicable to you.
How to Apply
All students intending to use WorkReady funding will be required to demonstrate satisfactory language, literacy and numeracy skills (LLN) prior to enrolment. Once you have made the decision to apply for a qualification you will need to contact our SA office to arrange a time to complete this upfront LLN assessment along with your enrolment.
(08) 8284 1794
28B Anderson Walk,
Smithfield, SA 5114