Work Ready Jobtrainer
What is the Work Ready JobTrainer Program?
The Australian Government in partnership with each state and territory has invested millions to give Australians the opportunity to gain new skills and upskills in employment areas with job opportunities as our economy recovers from COVID-19. South Australia has been the first to roll out this program and have approximately 15,000 training places created.
Work Ready JobTrainer does not replace existing government subsidy arrangements and Skilling South Australia programs.
Students that qualify for concessional status (including trainees/apprentices) may be eligible for JobTrainer if they meet the following eligibility criteria.
Participant Eligibility Criteria Apply
The following eligible criteria are required to access Work Ready JobTrainer funding. Students must:
- not be employed or;
- be aged between 17 to 24 years and not enrolled in secondary school; or
- hold a Health Care/Concession card from Centrelink
meet existing Work Ready eligibility criteria i.e.
- aged 16 years or over and not enrolled at school
- reside or work in South Australia, and
- a permanent Australian resident, or
- the holder of an eligible visa
- successfully complete the Upfront Assessment (required level)
Enrolments in Work Ready JobTrainer are for the period of 15 October 2020 to 30 September 2021 (or an earlier time as notified by the SA department).
What courses can I study under Work Ready JobTrainer?
Cost to the Participant
||Number of Units
||Student Contribution Fee|
|CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Supported by Government of South Australia