Close ties with early education services and industry groups
With over 22 years’ experience ACCCO has established many relationships with education and care services nationally, using some of the best centres to place our students. This immediate contact provides regular feedback on industry needs. Our trainers maintain close links to industry enabling them to deliver in-demand skills and up-to-date and relevant training. This ensures the skills you learn will be current, so that you will graduate with a qualification you can be proud of and start employment with confidence in their knowledge and capabilities!
ACCCO has also contributed to industry evolution and modernisation by continuing to provide industry with well informed, guidance through active participation within various industry advisory groups.
Memberships and AffIliations
ACCCO is a member of the following Organisations;
- ACPET - Australian Council for Private Education and Training is the national peak industry association for private providers of tertiary education and training. ACPET works with governments and industry at the highest levels to advocate reforms that will enable a quality, vibrant and growing private tertiary education and training sector. ACCCO General Manager, Mr Gwynne Hewitt is part of the ACPET QLD State Committee. A great achievement!
- Australian Childcare Alliance QLD - is a not for profit, member-funded organisation representing over 700 early childhood education and care services. The Management Committee consists of owners, operators and managers of long day cares services and have extensive knowledge and experience in the fields of early childhood, education and training, and management. Working with members, state and federal governments, regulatory authorities and other stakeholders to ensure that the industry adopts a coordinated approach that delivers the best outcomes for children, families and long day care providers.
- ECTA - Early Childhood Teachers Association comprises registered teachers and others interested in the work of early childhood professionals committed to promoting early childhood education philosophy and the ongoing development of quality care and education for young children. ECTA designs and implements programs that enhance the professional growth of early childhood professionals working in Queensland.
- ECA - Early Childhood Australia is the peak early childhood advocacy organisation, acting in the interests of young children, their families and those in the early childhood field. ECA advocates to ensure quality, social justice and equity in all issues relating to the education and care of children aged birth to eight years.
- Study Brisbane - operated by Brisbane Marketing, is the city’s international education marketing program and leads the city’s international student inclusiveness efforts. Providing orientation, opportunity and service information to current students and promote the benefits of a Brisbane lifestyle and education to the world. Study Brisbane membership is for CRICOS education providers and purpose-built student accommodation providers seeking to attract international students and enhance the student experience whilst in Brisbane.
- VELG - Velg Training is a member serving organisation and Australia's leading provider of Vocational Education and Training (VET) professional development and consulting services since 2003.
- Health and Community Services Workforce Council - The Workforce Council empowers the workforce of the health and community services industry to reach its full potential through access to knowledge, support, planning and quality professional development opportunities. Queensland’s peak body for workforce issues, a role that is founded on deep connections and strong collaborations with industry, community and government. ACCCO CEO, Mrs Narelle Cossettini is a member of the Board for the Health & Community Services (H&CS) Workforce Council. A great achievement!
- Queensland Training Awards - ACCCO are proud to be continuing their sponsorship of the Queensland Training Awards VET Teacher or Trainer of the Year category. This award category recognises outstanding achievement recognises innovation and excellence by a teacher or trainer providing nationally recognised training to students at a registered training organisation (RTO) or in partnership with an RTO.
Accco in the Community
We believe that the provision of quality learning impacts not only on our students, services and schools, but also upon the broader society, both directly and indirectly.
ACCCO is committed to the community and provides ongoing contributions to various charity organisations and actively participates in
industry events Australia wide.